More well-being every day,
more productivity in the industry
AEnsuring a safe work environment is a key issue for the physical and mental health of the workers and it has a direct impact on industry productivity. Learn about SESI services in health and work safety and security.
• Occupational health: admission, periodical, dismissal, return to work and job changes
• Complementary tests: clinical analysis, toxicological, occupational, audiometry, spirometry, radiological, graphic methods, etc.
• PPRA (Environmental Risk Prevention Program) and PCMSO (Occupational Health Medical Control Program)
• Analyses: quality of indoor air, work ergonometry, Conama (National Environmental Council) 01and occupational hygiene
• Reports: unhealthy conditions, hazards, LTCAT (Technical Report on Work Environment Conditions)
• Advisory and consultancy on work safety and security management
• Courses and training on work safety and security.
Well-being inside and outside the industry
Promoting life quality inside and outside the work environment is a key issue for human development. After all, employees with good schooling and in good health can perform their activities more efficiently. That is why SESI offers a series of services that focus on the well-being of the industry workers and their dependents.
Basic education courses for Young people and adults, the former “supletivo” (adult education) that help increase the level of education of the employees and educated those who had no opportunity to finish their elementary and high-school courses. SESI also offers basic education for the children of industry workers and the surrounding community.
• SESI Mathematics: Mathematics is one of the subjects that most affect the performance of industry professionals. Unfortunately, the country is not doing well in this specific subject and its performance in mathematics competence and logical reasoning has placed Brazil in the 53rd position in the world ranking*. SESI Mathematics has been conceived to change this picture. This program uses modern educational practices and new educational technology to allow an easier and more interesting understanding of this subject and enable better prepared young people for the work market.
Sport and leisure
SESI offers workers and their dependents physical and sports activities, gyms and a complete leisure infrastructure for the whole family to encourage the adoption of a healthier life style.
Culture and art
SESI Cultural offers drama, shows, dance, exhibitions and a full cultural agenda through a network of accessible and quality theaters and mobile units, to take information and entertainment and stimulate the critical judgment of thousands of industry workers throughout the state of Rio de Janeiro.
Besides providing essential services for the productivity of companies and the well-being of the workers, SESI also delivers projects that stimulate education, sustainability, life quality and citizenship. A good example of that is the project SESI Citizenship that provides essential services in the areas of education, health, sport, leisure and culture, totally free-of-charge, to all the pacified communities. And there are many other projects, like Ação Global, Atleta do Futuro, and many more.